introducing paper
In 1998,october 25th midnight, a healthy boy was born.
Before he was born, his grandmother dreamed that a huge chestnut wascoming to her.
His name was given by his uncle, and his name is 'han gyeol choi'.
When he was young,he came to his parents, and ask them to read books.
His parents always delightfully accept his demand, and thanks to his parents, he learn many knowledge,
and wide mind. Can you guess who it is? It's me.
Now i like to introduce is my favorites.
First of all,my favorite foodis taco. Actually it was kebab,but i change my mind.
According to mr.kiger taco is much better than kebab. (oh, my! spit is gushing out from my mouth!)
Also i like fresh green,history,soccer,and so on. To be honest, I'm not good at soccer but I enjoy to play it.
Anyway this was my my favorites.
This was my unique features that only i have it.
Frankly speaking, i'm not tall.So i am trying many method to grow up, such as
drinking milk or rope jumping.
Despite i'm trying hard, my height isn't changing.
But i'm not going to change my body because it is best when it's a natural.
So to add, I want to be a handsome diplomat in the future, and I believe it will come true.
THANK YOU!
Before he was born, his grandmother dreamed that a huge chestnut wascoming to her.
His name was given by his uncle, and his name is 'han gyeol choi'.
When he was young,he came to his parents, and ask them to read books.
His parents always delightfully accept his demand, and thanks to his parents, he learn many knowledge,
Now i like to introduce is my favorites.
First of all,my favorite foodis taco. Actually it was kebab,but i change my mind.
According to mr.kiger taco is much better than kebab. (oh, my! spit is gushing out from my mouth!)
Also i like fresh green,history,soccer,and so on. To be honest, I'm not good at soccer but I enjoy to play it.
Anyway this was my my favorites.
lastly, I want to describe my appearance.
I have twinkling eyes, dark hairs,and many freckles.This was my unique features that only i have it.
Frankly speaking, i'm not tall.So i am trying many method to grow up, such as
drinking milk or rope jumping.
Despite i'm trying hard, my height isn't changing.
But i'm not going to change my body because it is best when it's a natural.
So to add, I want to be a handsome diplomat in the future, and I believe it will come true.
THANK YOU!


Kyle,
ReplyDeleteI am happy to read that your blog is not as short as I thought. While I like that you wrote in your own voice and style, I would like you to keep working on your transitions so that your ideas connect well.
Ms. Palomo
thank you so much!!!!!
ReplyDelete