My most memorable vacation



My most memorable vacation
  Weather is getting hotter and hotter these days.
Of course, Im spending my vacation for study English, and Im going to write about my most memorable vacation. It was summer vacation, and it was very hot that we even think we are melting away. But I was looking forward to this vacation because my parents announced that we will go to Japan. Also, we were planning to travel with my best friend. So without any doubt, I couldnt wait until that day. But day and day went by; finally the day of bliss came to me. As soon as I woke up, I jumped from the bed, shouting strange and ridiculous words just like a savage alien. My mom said to me to calm down my mind, but I couldnt hear it. My heart was full of hope and expectation.

  
  4 hours later, we arrived at busan. Our plan was go to Japan by ship, so we buy a ticket that heading to Osaka. I heard that Osaka is very big and splendid city. And it was. There were so many different kind of sushi, grand fortress which mean Osaka wall, and many funny things to see. But the most memorable place was universal studio. Actually, it wasnt a studio. It was amusement park. roller coaster!, Viking!, goast house! I was really excited but when I saw amusement park, I sighed a deep sighed. It was incredible, but it was very scary things such as falling down follow a falls, roller coaster, etc. but I tried all of that. After I finished riding something, I felt dizzy, and complicated, but it was good experience.

  We experienced most of the amusement park, and we ate lunch. It was turkeys leg that stupendously gigantic. It had plenty of water, and tasty. I cant explain the taste but it wa like a music that heaven people are playing. In addition, we also watched movie. This day was my best memorable day in my life and this vacation was most memorable days.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

introducing paper

글을 쓰는 이유에 대하여