Despicable me
“ Ba bam bam!” grand and huge sound ringing in my ears. My eyes start to twinkle and focus on the pictures and sound. Guess what? I’m watching movie. Since I was born, I grew up watching so many movies. Some of them make me cry, some of them make me laugh, and some of them make me scare. However, I really love comedy movie (Especially happy ending) because I was young and I didn’t want sad ending. And still, I love happy ending movie and I like to introduce you one. Movie name is ‘despicable me’.‘Despicable me’ is about despicable man and 3orphans. Despicable man called gru. And 3 orphans name are margo, editte, and agnes. Gru take 3orphans to his house to steal shrink ray from his biggest opponent vector. Gru and vector fight to get the moon and this is a main conflict in this movie. You can’t find like this fun and exciting conflict in other movies. Airplane shooting missiles, attacked by enormous shark , and so on.
I can’t tell you the whole story of the movie because it makes you bored.
The more and more you watch, you can feel more various feeling. It would be the best movie if you communicate with those characters while watching. I’d like to recommend some people who love happy ending. You can feel that hope, laugh, and love are softly hug you while you watch.
But unfortunately, this movie already released in 2010. So if you want to watch this movie, go to DVD shop as soon as possible and watch happily with plenty of pop corns.
-THE END-

Comments
Post a Comment