narrative writing
My favorite hobby is skiing. And actually it was my most scarest activity in 3years ago.
So now, I'm going to tell a story about how challenging is beautiful.
Listen carefully and if you are afraid of skiing, try it!
You can feel thril, speed, delightful, and so on.
Do you want to listen details? Okay,okay, don't urging.
The story of beautiful challenging will begin.
It was middle of January. The weather was cold and harsh even my wet handkerchief
frozen when I throw upon the air. So our family ate boiled fish paste and their soup
before go out to skiing. The soup melted not just my frozen body but also my mind.
Time was almost 7:00 clock,and wind blow madly that it could cut my face.
Anyway it was my first time to learning how to skiing, and I was very excited.
But priority was how do we get a lesson.
Fortunately, we found teachers who will teach basic skills of skiing.
Though it was expensive my devotional parents surely apply it.
After lesson, it was very dark. I started with middle corse.
and for me of course, that was the scarest thing in my life.
At first, I feel the air that make me getting colder and paler. I closed my eyes, and take a
deep breathe. Then I started. And guess what? I fell off.. Also i couldn't stand up.
soon,some adults come to and grab me up. i thanked to them, and think why I fell off.
It takes a few minutes to realized. At lastly, I thought reason why I fell of is
because i'm afraid of speed up, so, I tried one more time remembering what teachers said.
'If you want to speed up, make your foot shape 11. And if you want to slow down, make 'A'.'
And i suceed. furthermore, i realized that if you have a aim to achieve, follow an introduction and try your best. why don't you start challenging since now?
So now, I'm going to tell a story about how challenging is beautiful.
Listen carefully and if you are afraid of skiing, try it!
You can feel thril, speed, delightful, and so on.
Do you want to listen details? Okay,okay, don't urging.
The story of beautiful challenging will begin.
It was middle of January. The weather was cold and harsh even my wet handkerchief
frozen when I throw upon the air. So our family ate boiled fish paste and their soup
before go out to skiing. The soup melted not just my frozen body but also my mind.
Time was almost 7:00 clock,and wind blow madly that it could cut my face.
Anyway it was my first time to learning how to skiing, and I was very excited.
But priority was how do we get a lesson.
Fortunately, we found teachers who will teach basic skills of skiing.
Though it was expensive my devotional parents surely apply it.
After lesson, it was very dark. I started with middle corse.
and for me of course, that was the scarest thing in my life.
At first, I feel the air that make me getting colder and paler. I closed my eyes, and take a
deep breathe. Then I started. And guess what? I fell off.. Also i couldn't stand up.
soon,some adults come to and grab me up. i thanked to them, and think why I fell off.
It takes a few minutes to realized. At lastly, I thought reason why I fell of is
because i'm afraid of speed up, so, I tried one more time remembering what teachers said.
'If you want to speed up, make your foot shape 11. And if you want to slow down, make 'A'.'
And i suceed. furthermore, i realized that if you have a aim to achieve, follow an introduction and try your best. why don't you start challenging since now?
Comments
Post a Comment